Friday, June 25, 2010

Just Dance 2 - E3 Gameplay Videos















Straight from last week's E3, here are some gameplay videos of Just Dance 2 to get you excited and off the couch.  The song list appears to be as diverse as ever, which is great, and the streamlined graphics are better than ever.  Does it also seem that the dance moves are more involved than before?  I don't think we're going to be seeing the same arm motions used over and over.

Have you also noticed the background graphics?  Everything is brilliantly and stylishly animated.  Even the dancers appear more detailed and colorful, all while retaining their iconic look.  Kudos to Ubisoft for keeping the "iPod Commercial" look, instead of cartoon polygon models.  The filmed actors have a subtle degree of realism - and spontaneity - that rival dancing games cannot match.  Not that I mean to bash the competition.  I'm eager to see dancing video games become the Next Big Thing.

Just Dance 2 is going to be a sensational hit.  I'm buying copies for every Nintendo Wii owner I know.  Heck, I may just buy a couple Wii consoles for the family this Christmas, just for this game.

No comments: