Monday, January 30, 2012

Dracula Burger - Mouse


Alright, I think I'm going to have to kick Dracula Burger out of The Ghibli Blog, and post them here at Vol 4.  Why?  Because hardly anybody reads this site, that's why.  Which means no complaints.  So I'll continue to post the remaining comic strips that are "in the can," and then decide what I want to do about it.

For anyone who visits Daniel Thomas Vol 4, my deepest thanks.  I've been working hard on Ghibli Blog lately, but I intend to be publishing more Vinyl LP and Video Game posts here.  I've been slacking on both fronts, so I should do a better job.  Also, I'm starting to get some tip money on the other site, which kind of motivates me to work harder.  Once the tempo here picks up, I may add a Donate button here, too.  We'll see what happens.

I still think these comics are funny.  Sigh.

No comments: