Friday, September 22, 2006

Today's Advance Wars 2 Custom Map - Adventure

Download Advance Wars 2 Custom Map - Adventure

Here is another of my custom-made maps for Intelligent System's Advance Wars 2. It remains my favorite game in the series, and there's still a vibrant underground map-building community.

Adventure is a 3-player map, and pays homage to Warren Robinett's classic videogame. It's a tightly honed and perfected map that moves quickly and offers you numerous opportunities for offense and defense. Like all of my maps, I spent many hours trying to find the right gameplay balance of challenge and fairness. It's probably my favorite of the whole pack.

You can download the Adventure AW2 map and run it on the excellent Visual Boy Advance emulator. Of course, you'll also need a copy of Advance Wars 2, but I'm obviously not going to help you out on that. If you're able to, give this map (and all my others) a try.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whao! Please make more custom map(s)! That's pretty good! :D

Unknown said...

Whao! Please make more map(s)! That's pretty good! :D