Friday, December 01, 2006

Mii Plaza


Okay, the Wii has been out for a couple weeks now, and I'm still not seeing any crazy mutant Mii characters yet. What's the deal with that? I still haven't scored one myself, although you can probably tell that I'm planning on buying one. Creating Mii's just like the ones I made via the flash program will be a top priority. Obviously.

Thankfully, there's a new website called Mii Plaza that aims to collect everybody's characters for all the world to see. You can choose from a number of categories, including Hollywood, Historical, Music, Art, and Culture & Religion, among others. As of now, the galleries are pretty thin, but I'm hopeful that this site will expand and grow over time.

I'm looking forward to seeing just how creative the Nintendo fans are. Already there are far too many Michael Jackson characters - and far too few crazy mutants. Can't you come up with anything better than mine?

I added Mii Plaza to the blogroll, so be sure to bookmark them and pass along your own Mii's while yer at it.

No comments: