Monday, June 18, 2007

VC Catchup

Yeah, I know I'm hopelessly out of date on writing weekly Virtual Console updates, but I do keep telling myself to get back on the ball. Trouble is, quite a lot of these games, well, just aren't very good. Also, I do actually sit down for a spell and play each of them, trying to see where my loyalties lie since I first played them around a hundred years ago. All of which means I'm spending more time on excuses than writing. But, thanks to the tireless efforts of the Digital Press message boarders, I'm caught up on the release schedule since April.

I'm off to Lagoon Theatre to see Satoshi Kon's Paprika. When I come back I'll be sure to post this week's games, and then get caught up on the backlog.

1 comment:

fatherkrishna said...

Although I own a Wii, I haven't dipped into the VC... I own enough Retro consoles to not need the VC.

Retro games need to be played on Retro consoles!