Friday, January 25, 2008

I Lost All My Nintendo DS Carts

Well, that was fun. I knew I should've kept my money in the bank.

Just my luck - mere days after I pick up a Nintendo DS again, I leave my short stack of cartridges at the apartment clubhouse last night. I didn't realize it until this morning, riding the bus to work. This is what I get for being so absent-minded. I'm one of those smart people who will somehow completely forget about things, like that old story about Albert Einstein forgetting how to tie his shoes. If my mind is focused elsewhere (and it usually is), I'll put something down and completely forget it ever existed.

I'm pretty sure I still have a job at GameStop from 1996. Don't remember ever quitting. I probably just forgot that I worked there...for a period of years.

So unless someone turns up with those games, they're as good as gone. And what Nintendo DS games did I just lose? Take a look and weep:

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
New York Times Crosswords
Contra 4

Like I said. Should've saved the money in the bank, or bought some books instead.

No comments: