Thursday, February 07, 2008

Somebody Else Finally Noticed Motracer Advance


A few years back, I wrote about a great, but little-known racing game on the Gameboy Advance called Motoracer Advance. It was terrific fun, something of a fun arcadey throwback to the likes of Hang-On, but with excellent scrolling and a hand-drawn cartoon look. The Video Game Critic finally jumped on the bandwagon, and added his review to his excellent site. Good work!

An extra note to Video Game Critic, since we're all here: just when are we gonna see these reviews published in a book? I'd definitely buy a copy. You'd have to make it full-color and include screenshots, of course, but with a skilled graphic artist at the helm, such a book would be really great. And publish via Lulu.com while yer at it...

...and, yeah, I haven't forgotten about my own game books yet. I just don't have a working hard drive for my computer right now....yadda, yadda.

No comments: