Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Norm Coleman is a Jerk



Sorry to sound cranky, considering our historic victory last night.  This is a great day for America.  But we still have a Senate race here in Minnesota, which is headed for a long and thorough recount.  But these remarks from Norm Coleman just roiled me.  There are times when I think the man is someone I can live with, a moderate Republican and not a hardcore ideologue.  And then he goes and does something incredibly arrogant and stupid.

This election is too important to have a recount?  Are you freaking kidding me?  Haven't we had enough of prima donna Republicans who think the world owes them something?  We already sent McCain and Palin packing, with Preznit Stupid to soon follow.  I say make room on the bus for Norm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen to that. Bring on a recount.