Sunday, June 21, 2009

Minneapolis Free Iran Rally in Local Media

WCCO has a story on their website here on yesterday's Iran rally in Uptown Minneapolis. I'm afraid I missed the reporter as I arrived late (I was busy trying to inform and entertain you), but it's great that the protesters were able to speak to the press.

There was also a cameraman from the Minnesota Daily, which is the University of MN's college paper. He was duly impressed, took lots of photos, and chatted with me for a while. I also gave him a sheet advertising the next rally for Wednesday, outside the court house in downtown Minneapolis.

I shot a couple short videos, which I will try to upload to Youtube. I'll have to come up with a new name and profile, since my last one was shut down last year. I'm still a bit sore about that.

No comments: