Friday, February 23, 2007

My Internet is Still Down

If you visit my other blog, Conversations on Ghibli, you'll know that I've been without internet access for a couple weeks. It's just a matter of paying the cable bill, which is tricky since my bank card and drivers' license were both stolen at the start of the month. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back in business within the next week.

Oh, and I'm thinking ofmoving in April, which means, again, no money.

So that's why there haven't been any posts here in a while. I've always been consistent on the weekly VC reviews, and I'll just have to get caught up when I can. I'd write everything here and now, but I still need to download a couple of the games and play through them for a bit before writing. Yadda yadda. Whatever.

Oh, and you really should get a turntable and some vinyl records.

No comments: