Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Really Should Get a Laptop

My apologies for not blogging furiously during the convention. I've got a desktop, but no internet access. It's days like this that make me wish I really had a decent laptop. I'm even tempted to find one this weekend, but we'll see. Until then, at least I can post whatever video footage I can scrape together.

My thoughts on the DNC so far? Really good. Hillary was fantastic. She hit everything just right, and heaven knows how heavily our Village friends will over-scrutinize her every word. I wonder who will be the first to notice she ended by saying "Godspeed" instead of "God Bless America?" If that actually happens, somebody has to buy me a bagel or something. Hah!

In any case, I'll try my best to write further as the week goes on. At this point I'm really just watching like everyone else, and planning for next week when the GOP comes to the Twin Cities. I've promised myself not to spend the four days of the Republican convention throwing eggs at every Republican I find. So that means coming up with a decent Plan B.

I'm only half joking about that.

No comments: