Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Scientology Has Literally Taken Over the Police Force and Part of the Navy in Colombia"

This is very, very dangerous.  Colombia cannot allow their nation to be taken over by a criminal religious cult.  I cannot imagine that a Catholic nation would allow for such a thing, if the people knew.

It's times like this when I really wish I could become the mayor of Bogota.  The Colombian people need to understand just what Scientology is about and what it represents.  And the Uribe administration cannot allow such a cancerous infiltration to occur.  Colombia's newfound prosperity must be preserved at all costs.

I know it's funny to laugh about Super Adventure Club, but this is not a benign organization.  It is an authoritarian cult and must be treated as such.

P.S.  Oh, by the way, I've just had my name legally changed to "Rupert Murdoch."  "Daniel Thomas" is just a fake pen-name.

No comments: