Friday, December 04, 2009

Spaceball: Revolution



Oh, I really wish I had my Spaceballs DVD with me right now.  Merchandising!  Merchandising!

This game really looks interesting.  It's being released on Nintendo's WiiWare download service, which is becoming fertile ground for inventive, new games from upcoming indie designers.  The prices are also very reasonable, anywhere from $5-$15.  Contrast to to the $50 sticker shock for most retail titles, and you can see the value in a game like Spaceballs Revolution.

This game appears to be an arcade puzzler and promising to be quite challenging.  I do hope there are enough puzzles to keep our interest, but I'm sure the multiplayer mode will help prolong its life, and it appears that the developers have left the door open for future downloadable levels.

No comments: