Monday, March 22, 2010

Vol 4 Update - Reviews Archives Now Available

I've made a couple revisions to this blog.  All of the Videogame Classics and Virtual Console reviews are now accessable from a single post.  I've added in a couple link bubbles on the third column.  Hopefully this should make this site easier to navigate and easier on the eyes.  This should also help keep the content in balance between the three major topics - politics, music, and games.

Ideally, I'd like to add some photos like I do on The Ghibli Blog, so maybe I'll tinker around with that later.  My main concern is that this site is easy to read and easy to navigate.  Goodness knows I make things complicated enough by rambling on so many different themes.  Between Vol 4 and The Ghibli Blog, there's a lot to read, and I always seem to have a lot to say.  Hopefully, I've done a good job as a writer to keep you engaged and entertained.

As always, my deepest thanks to every one of you for visiting.  You are very kind and generous to share your time with me, and this community would not be possible without your support.

No comments: