Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DNC 2K8 - John Kerry Speech

I have to admit, I'm still a little miffed about John Kerry blowing the big game back in 2004. How the hell do you lose to Bush/Cheney? It's like losing to Charles Manson; except, of course, Manson didn't torture and murder nearly as many people. The last two presidential elections should never have been close; the poor hapless Dems always, somehow, find a way to lose in the end.

I think John Kerry delivered very nicely, if everyone else's comments on the blogs are any indication. This speech was a good opportunity to redeem himself after clumsily losing to Stoopid four years ago. Oh, and I'm still angry as hell about the "don't taze me, bro" incident. It's a shame, because Kerry would have made a very good President. Let's watch and see if he can fire up the crowd tonight....


No comments: