Monday, January 04, 2010

Photos - Just Dance (Wii)







Okay, finally cracked 10,000 points on The Beach Boys in Just Dance....whew!  I am never playing that stupid song again.  Now I can just dance for fun and exercise...and to crack 15,000 points for the little crowns, hehe.

Screenshots from Just Dance are damn near impossible, so with a little surfing, I found a few worth sharing.  Ubisoft had better send me a free review copy of the sequel, for all the work I'm doing.  Seriously, next time, don't even bother with the likes of IGN or Gamespot.  Waste of time, kids.  Complete waste of time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think that Ubisoft will make Just Dance 2 ?
This is great game !!!
PS: I am brazilian...

Daniel Thomas MacInnes said...

Absolutely. This is the birth of a new franchise, and if Ubisoft is smart, we will be seeing Just Dance games for years to come. That's one of the easiest bets you can make.