Monday, October 20, 2008

MN-06: Tinklenburg Fundrasing Surges

Michelle Bachmann's infamous little rant on Hardball this weekend has done wonders for her opponent's campaign.  Fundrasing for Elwyn Tinklenburg has exploded in recent days, largely because of Democrats and progressives across the nation, hungry and eager to defeat another prominent conservative.  Oddly enough, this race was largely forgotten this year, especially in Minnesota.  6th District is pretty solidly Republican, so it speaks largely of the Dems' hopes that they feel they can seriously challenge this race.

I do believe I'll send Tink $20 myself.  You should, too.  The only problem, I guess, is that the crazy lady will be wandering around town instead of being a nuisance in Washington.  It's a price I'm willing to pay.  I sure hope she doesn't stalk me.

No comments: