Wednesday, September 24, 2008

La La La, I Can't Hear You

The Palin Shark Jump continues, with another poll showing her numbers in free-fall. I guess sheltering her away from the public eye like a dying Soviet Premier wasn't the smartest move, eh? And did you know Palin still has not given one press conference? The GOP has truly become the "Trust Me" party, haven't they?

As for the real Presidential candidates - that is, the ones we're allowed to look at - Obama takes a clear lead over McCain in the latest ABC/WaPo poll:

9/22 (9/7) Likely Voters; margin of error 3%

Obama 52 (47)
McCain 43 (49)

So what do you do if you're McCain? Stick your fingers in your ears and play pretend, of course. La la la, I can't hear you! Everything is fine, la la la! I'm very popular! La la la!

Yeah, sounds like a winning formula to me.

No comments: