Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Don't Panic

It's not that I don't take our nation's financial situation seriously. I do, I really do. It's just that I've learned never to trust a single thing that comes out of the Bush White House. If they say the sky is falling, then you can rest assured everything is fine. They are very clearly trying to ram something terrible down our throats. Whether it's just cynical election-year politics (sucker Dems into supporting bad bill, then campaign against them), or the latest power grab (the Shock Doctrine theory), or simply George W.'s Final Big Score (the Sopranos theory), I honestly don't know.

Whatever Bush's game is, it's bad news for us. And their medicine will be far, far worse than the disease, I assure you.

I've said it for many years now: Bush and his cronies are not Conservatives. They're an Organized Crime Racket.

No comments: