Sunday, September 07, 2008

I Found the Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Huzzah! After all this time, I finally found the beef!

Okay, that was Clara Peller from the Prego commercial that got her canned as Wendy's spokesperson. You get the idea.

Anyway, the point is that I've finally found solid proof of all this destruction wrought by these phantom anarchists at the RNC in St. Paul. I've heard many stories of assaults on delegates and buses - jars of urine, bags of poop, sandbags, pipe bombs, kidnapping plots, yadda yadda yadda. Yes, this really is what I've heard, no lie or exaggeration. I don't know how a bag of poop is somehow equivalent to being tear gassed, tasered, shot, or hit by concussion grenades, but perhaps these fearful Republicans had someone leave a flaming bag on their front porch once.

I wrecked my best pair of penny loafers! Damn libruls! Lighting poop bags on fire and giving us Social Security and all. You commies make me sick!

Ahem. So here it is, quoted exactly as it appears on the blog American Thinker Blog (no, I won't link to it), with photos. In fact, I think I'll share the whole damn post with you.....

--------------------



The far-left is making its presence known here at the RNC in St. Paul. Smoke bombs thrown, protestors linking themselves together with "sleeping dragons" to block traffic, bus tires slashed, and at least one bus carrying passengers attacked. The anarchists are at it. Here is an exclusive photo of one of the buses attacked by the demonstrators:

Security at the Xcel Center is tight, as you can see from this shot:

And the police seem prepared to keep the demonstrators at bay.

So far, the protests have been quickly contained. But the far-left is doing in St. Paul at the RNC what it only threatened to do in Denver at the DNC.Perhaps they have been driven mad by the Fox News Jumbotron screen looming above the security perimeter.

-----------------------------------

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Oh, I'm sorry, how insensitive of me. It must have been a terrible trauma for this person to have his bus assaulted by that one egg. I mean, I stared down stormtroopers armed with M-16's and grenade launchers. But this guy's giant bus was hit by one egg. Do you know how much chloresterol those things have? He'll probably have to go into chemotherapy immediately. It may already be too late to save him.

It sure is a good thing that those 7 police officers were there to defend American Thinker from the Death Egg. Look at that! We were assaulted by stormtroopers, but he had the Death Egg. Surely there is no contest.

Oh, no, it's Anarchy in the USA!! Fear fear fear fear!! That far-left is sooooo scary! It's always "far-left" with these losers, isn't it? Everyone's an extremist, everyone's a ter'ist, everyone's an anarchist. We never seem to find any of these types the rest of the year, they just leap out of the closet of our Republican friend.

What a pathetic fucking loser. I wish I could have brought him downtown, so he'd see what real violence is. Ahh, who am I kidding? He'd still be blaming all the explosions on his imaginary anarchists. Fuck 'em.

No comments: