Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Good News From the Fed

Federal Reserve moving to pour more money into the financial meltdown. Of course, these liquidity initiatives are backed by the federal government. You and me, the taxpayers, in other words.

We are in a lot of trouble, folks. The public cannot bail out the entire financial sector of the United States. We don't have the money. Even if we weren't crippled with $9.5 trillion of debt and $400+ billion budget deficits, courtesy of your Republican Presidents, we couldn't afford to.

You know what would be really cool? Making John McCain the next President of the United States. I'm sure his next round of massive tax cuts would be just the thing we need. Then he could start another war or two. What a brilliant idea, Dumb-Dumbs.*


*Oh, no, now I'm talking like The Great Gazoo. I think I've finally jumped the shark. Maybe I'm just cranky because the Vikings blew another easy game they should have won. Just like the Democrats! Hah!

No comments: